Our large and small intestines contain trillions of bacteria that together make up our microbial biome. The contents of our microbiome greatly impacts our digestive health, our bowel movements, the immune system, hormone levels, and brain function. Symbiotic Supreme is a dairy-free probiotic blend that isn’t washed or grown with any milk products. It’s a high potency probiotic formula that contains 55 billion viable cells comprised of 11 species of human gut-anchoring probiotics. Its specific balance ensures a successful establishment of many probiotic species into their unique particular niche in the digestive lining.
- Carefully selected strains
- Resistant to being broken down by 22 antibiotics.
- All strains are acid- and bile-resistant, ensuring their passage through the entire GI tract
- Inhibits a bacteria secreting ulcer called H. pylori infections
- Reduces risk of bacterial C. difficile overgrowth.
- Contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, the most effective probiotic in reducing both severity and duration of acute infectious diarrhea.
- Contains Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 , shown to significantly reduce the risk of upper respiratory infections by 27%.
- Does NOT contain fructo-olligosacrrides (FOS), making it a safe probiotic in patients prone to small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (BB-06) 1 billion cfu
Bifidobacterium breve (BB-03) 1.5 billion cfu
Bifidobacterium lactis (BL-04) 5 billion cfu
Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-14) 6 billion cfu
Lactobacillus casei (LC-11) 5 billion cfu
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115) 1.5 billion cfu
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) 2 billion cfu
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) 3 billion cfu
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LR-32) 2 billion cfu
Lactobacillus salivarius (LS-33) 1 billion cfu
Streptococcus thermophilus (ST-21) 2 billion cfu
May contain up to 55 billion viable cells at the time of manufacture.
Maltodextrin, L-Leucine, pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule)
Is this probiotic dairy free?
Is it vegan?
Is it organic?
Is it certified gluten-free?
Is it cruelty-free?
What is the serving size, is it taken throughout the day?
1 capsule with food, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
What is Magnesium Stearate? Why Not Add Magnesium Stearate?
Magnesium stearate is a fatty substance (similar to a super-saturated fatty acid) that effectively coats every particle of the ingredients and acts as a lubricant, allowing production to proceed faster and decreasing wear and tear on the machinery. However, magnesium stearate is not water soluble. A coating of magnesium stearate on all the particles delays and decreases absorption of the active ingredients in the gastrointestinal tract.
By not using magnesium stearate in our products, we make sure that patients are receiving the maximum benefits from the active ingredients in our products.
Still got questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org