Opportunistic overgrowth of yeast, fungi, bacteria or mold is often a key root cause in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), constipation, diarrhea, bloating, heartburn and more. Biofilms-are clumps of these opportunistic bugs grouped together and covered with a fibrous protective shield that blocks the effectiveness of anti-microbial and antibiotic herbs. Microfilm RX combines multiple ingredients and enzymes designed to help break down these protective shields so that antimicrobial herbs like berberine and garlic can do their job to restore balance.
- Contains serrapeptase - a potent mucolytic enzyme that helps break down biofilms (protective shields that can form around bacteria, fungi, and molds).
- Contains fibrinolytic proteases and polysaccharide-digesting enzymes to help break-down biofilms further and prevent their adhesion (stickiness) in the body.
- Prevents new bacterial biofilms,/shields from being formed.
- Enhances the anti-microbial effect of cleansing herbs
- Decreases chronic inflammation.
- Antioxidant protection to the host.
- Enteric-release encapsulation prevents it from being broken down in the stomach acid; so that it can work in the small and large intestine.
- FREE of phthalates that are commonly found in enteric coating
- Decrease inflammation and swelling (edema).
- Enhance pathogen breakdown when used with antibiotics/ antimicrobials.
Serrapeptase (from Serratia marcescens E-15) 30,000 SU
Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 15,000 HUT
Alkaline Protease (*Nattozimes®) 4,225 HUT (1,500 FU)
(from Aspergillus oryzae & Aspergillus melleus)
Xylanase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 1,100 XU
Pectinase (from Aspergillus niger) 50 endo-P
Beta-Glucanase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 30 BGU
Glucoamylase (from Aspergillus niger) 25 AGU
Hemicellulase (from Aspergillus niger) 4,000 HCU
Cellulase (from Aspergillus niger) 500 CU
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg
*Nattozimes® is a registered trademark of National Enzyme Company®
Silicon dioxide, L-Leucine, pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule)
Is it vegan?
Is it organic?
Is it certified gluten-free?
Is it cruelty-free?
What is the serving size, is it taken throughout the day?
1-2 capsules twice a day away from food, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
What is Magnesium Stearate? Why Not Add Magnesium Stearate?
Magnesium stearate is a fatty substance (similar to a super-saturated fatty acid) that effectively coats every particle of the ingredients and acts as a lubricant, allowing production to proceed faster and decreasing wear and tear on the machinery. However, magnesium stearate is not water soluble. A coating of magnesium stearate on all the particles delays and decreases absorption of the active ingredients in the gastrointestinal tract.
By not using magnesium stearate in our products, we make sure that patients are receiving the maximum benefits from the active ingredients in our products.
Still got questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com